How To Set Up A Youtube Account – The Right Way!
You CAN’T change your YouTube Account Name…
So let’s set it up right from the start!
Our quick tips video is designed to help you set your YouTube Account up correctly so as to get you listed in the search engines…
… so that you ultimately GET MORE VIEWS!
A very common problem and question we get is:
“Can I change my YouTube account name?”
The answer, unless you are a partner is “No, you can’t change your YouTube account name” anymore.
The best option, though not great, is to set up a new account…
Using the Quick Tips Tutorial in this video, get your name right from the start, because good YouTube account names can help you in many ways and serve a few different purposes.
So here are 5 quick tips to help you with some YouTube account name ideas:
You need to be clear what your objectives are for the channel you are about to create
1. Decide whether you want to build your brand, get good optimization for the search engines, or make an inviting/helpful account name
2. For VSEO (video search engine optimization) – Build keywords into your account name i.e. http://youtube.com/user/VideoSeoServices
3. For an inviting usernmae try adding; Fix, New, How, Hot, Cure,
4. Remember you only have up to 20 characters, of numbers & letters ONLY
5. Capitalize the start to each word when you register your YouTube account name for easy reading… MyGreatVideoTube
I hope you found this useful, please feel free to post your comments and questions
How To Set Up A Yoube Account